Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all guests booking a surf vacation through Lucero Surf Retreats.
- In case of cancellations received more then 45 days before the set arrival date all charges will be refunded.
- We charge a 25% of the total payment for cancellations received within 15 to 45 dates before arrival date and a 50% of the total payment will be charged for cancellations received within 8 to 14 days before the scheduled check in date. No refund for cancellations received 7 or less days from arrival date.
- In case you’d like to re-schedule your trip there are no extra charges if you let us know 30 days before your scheduled vacation.
- Your travel insurance may provide a full refund for your booking, and we recommend that all clients have a suitable insurance policy prior to booking.
- We recommend you to have health insurance to cover yourself in case of injuries and health emergencies.
- Lucero Surf Retreats will not be liable or responsible for any health related problems during your stay at our camp or accident / injuries at our site in any way.
Payment & Discounts
- At time of making the reservation we ask for a deposit, the amount depends on your package and any possible discounts. One month before arrival we ask for a second payment. A final payment of $500 has to be paid in cash at check-in.
- Package prices include payment fees from Pay-pal or Credit card companies and Reservation fees.
Important info about the family package
- Surf lessons included in the family package are 3 per family member, it is not possible to give surf lessons to another family member
- Yoga is included for adults or kids over the age of 12 only with the possibility to let the kids 'try' a class.
- Lunch is not provided on arrival or departure day.
- We provide transfer in a shuttle-van from SJO or Liberia airport or taxi pick up from Sansa if you choose to fly there with the charter flight (for tickets check www.flysansa.com)
- Extra surf lessons/ Yoga or activities can be booked before arrival or when you are here. Here you can see the price-list.
About Surf lessons
- If the weather or other circumstances makes it impossible to surf, your lesson will be re-arranged for a different day/time.
- If you have to cancel a surf lesson because you are tired or would like to do something else instead, Lucero Surf Retreats is not responsible to make up this lesson on a different day.
You will be asked to sign a release of liability upon arrival!