Surf / Yoga Package
For surfing you need focus, a clear mind and a strong body — which are also three great benefits of yoga. Learning to breathe, clear your head, and hold poses to strengthen muscles, is a perfect out-of-water practice for catching that ride in the ocean.
We have found the perfect balance between the two so you can enjoy both activities to the fullest during your time here in Costa Rica. This town is truly a Surf and Yogi mecca!
It does not matter if you have no experience in either one, this is the time to get started. Once you embark on this new era in your life there is no way back and we promise you will for ever be grateful that you decided to be mindful to yourself and discover the joy of both Yoga and Surfing. Breathing/ stretching to meditate and catching that perfect wave will both provide you more happiness. From here on the sky is the limit to finding that next wave or that next pose.
What is included?
* Six nights private accommodations in town and only a few minutes walking from the beach.
* Daily breakfast and lunch at the hotel prepared with fresh local ingredients.
* Farewell dinner. No better way to say goodbye after a fun week then sharing a delicious meal together.
* 4 surf lessons. The lessons include paddling, duck diving, catching a wave, positioning and more. A certified surf coach with a lot of experience will teach you how to get up in no time. It does not matter if you are a beginner or already a bit more advanced. Lessons are always 2 students per 1 teacher.
* Surf photos. We will come to the beach to capture you in action and will send the pictures to you by email.
* 4 Morning yoga sessions at a beautiful outdoor yoga studio. Start your day off right or choose to do a class at the end of your day. There are different classes to choose from.
* ATV trip to the Montezuma waterfall. We will take you for a full day trip to Montezuma on ATV 's to check out the beautiful waterfall and the town.
* Camp fire and music on the beach on Sundays. Roca mar is a restaurant/bar on the beach at the north of town, on Sunday there is a small gathering of locals and tourists to celebrate with good food, good music and a camp fire for sunset.
What is NOT included?
* Transfer from the airport. You can choose to take a bus for $15 from San jose. The daily shuttle (leaves at 7 am or 2 pm from SJO) for $50. A private shuttle is a good option if you are traveling with a group. The price is $250 one way and it can pick you up at any time. Both the bus and shuttle are close to 4 hours traveling, including a ferry crossing of 1.5 hour. The last option is to fly with a charter flight from San jose to Tambor, this takes only 20 minutes and costs around $120 one way. The taxi from Tambor to us is $50
* Snacks & drinks in between breakfast & lunch or lunch & dinner. Water is free! Anything else can be purchased from our kitchen or at the local supermarket. We have fresh pipa's and home-made icetea daily & of course there is coffee.
* Extra activities! Depending on when your surf lesson is either the afternoon or late morning is free to do some extra activities in the area or explore town by foot or by bike. You can add activities to your package when you make your booking online or you can add these later when you are here.
* Gratuity. Although it is definitely not mandatory or expected, it is always very much appreciated by our staff. (we add it here because guests often ask us about it)
$1675 now only $1475
$1475 pp. now only $1275 pp.
* discounts are temporary and valid for all dates except for the Christmas holidays!
For more info and inquiries email us at email@example.com or give us a call at +1.917.310.3776 / +506.8427.6587 (+Whatsapp)
Office hours are CT 9.00-5.00. (closed on Sunday)